What's going on?
Meet our players
Paul B Johnson
- golf keeper
Ed J Calderon
Mathew S Caldron
Mac L Smith
Recent Blog Posts
The CBD, also known as Cannabidiol, is an oil derived from the cannabis plant. Although there are limited human studies about CBD, marijuana has two main compounds- delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD). Until recently, THC was the best-known cannabis, which gives a phycological effect on the human body.
But the recent study of CBD shows it is not psychoactive. It doesn’t change a person’s state of mind however it may produce significant changes in the body, showing some medical potentials.
CBD oil contains low levels of THC, the compound that produces “High.” People using CBD Oil experience a variety of medical benefits with no side-effects of THC.
CBD, interacts with other receptors that help regulates pain, memory, mood, immunity, and anxiety.
How CBD Oil helps:
CBD Oil popularly known as an effective treatment for pain management in the human body. The endocannabinoid system is a specialized system to aid in regulating sleep, appetite, immune system, and pain.
The natural endocannabinoids are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in the body’s nervous system.
A small trial conducted by the researchers investigated the use of the tropical CBD oil on people with peripheral neuropathy of the legs.
During the study, participants received 250mg of CBD dissolved in 3 oz of oil. After four weeks, researches noticed a significant reduction in intense pain in those using CBD oil.
Helps in Brain Health
According to a recent article, CBD Oil helps in brain health, people suffering from Alzheimer’s, and dementia. CBD also helps to prevent free radical damage in the brain and reduces inflammation. Oil not only protects the brain cells but also helps to generate new ones. This is one of the essential reasons CBD oil is popular among people suffering from seizures.
A few studies also show CBD oil benefits for those suffering from epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. It hosts strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective properties to promote brain health and overall wellness.
Sleeplessness and Anxiety
Researches have shown promising results of CBD oil in mood disorders. According to an article, CBD Oil reduces anxiety in some people, public speakers. The participants, taking CBD Oil before a public-speaking event, reported less anxiety and discomfort.
As we already know CBD, acts on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, which also helps regulate mood and social behavior. CBD Oil treats anxiety-related conditions thus helps sleeplessness.
Anti-Inflammatory and Neuroprotective Effect
CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which help to treat many chronic diseases. According to a recent study, it also helps in the painful condition of arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, depression, and cancer. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBG Oil also show the reduction of these fatal health conditions.
Besides anti-inflammatory effects, CBD also protects the nervous system from damage. A recent study added CBD can help to improve motor deficits and preserve neurons in neurodegenerative diseases, such as Huntington’s disease.
Helps in Heart Health And Blood Pressure
CBD Oil is an effective and natural treatment to lower high blood pressure. One of the studies shows CBD oil reduces systolic blood pressure and stroke volume who are exposed to stress.
CBD helps to regulate anxiety thus, it also helps to decrease blood pressure, and ultimately supports heart health.
Risk and Side Effects of CBD Oil
- Most of the CBD products are not approved by the FDA yet, which means they haven’t gone under test. However, Cannabidiol is safe when taken orally or sprayed under the tongue.
- Some reports of side effects have been seen while consuming cannabidiol which includes mouth dryness, low blood pressure, headache, drowsiness. Signs of liver injury also reported in some patients, but it’s very rare.
- There are still lots of trials and tests going on for cannabis therefore, it isn’t possible to know if the product is safe and effective to everyone.
- Anyone using CBD must consult a doctor whether as a prescription drug or any other form. However, cannabidiol is unsafe for a pregnant lady or a breastfeeding mother. It might contaminate with other ingredients that may harm the fetus or infant.
- People suffering from liver disease should use lower doses of cannabidiol as compared to healthy patients. In fact, taking high doses might make your muscle movement and tremors worse in people with Parkinson’s disease.
How to Use CBD Oil?
If you go over at this website, you can see that CBD Oil is available in different forms- liquid, capsules, pastes, spray, creams, and e-cigarettes. Different varieties of CBD Oil allow you to choose as per your requirement and suitability. The basic idea of this oil ends up giving your system the desired result.
However, a specific form of CBD Oil depends on your doses, personal condition, results, and affects you want. Most people prefer CBD oil that is not smokable. CBD Oil when taken orally, takes approx. Fifteen to thirty minutes to trigger the effect and last up to a few hours. The result and effect of the CBD oil depend on person to person and other factors such as age, weight, diet, and physical activity.
CBD Oil Vs CBD Tincture
- CBD Oil contains cannabidiol as an oil base however CBD Tincture has a liquor base.
- CBD Oil is consumed using the vape method, while CBD Tincture is consumed mixing with food due to its alcohol base.
- The taste of CBD Oil is unpleasant when taken through mouth. It leaves an oily taste after consumption. However, Tincture comes in different flavors and gets quickly absorbed when taken.
- CBD Oil expires after a limited period or kept in direct sunlight. CBD tincture offers an extended shelf life due to ethyl alcohol in it, which acts as a preservative.
Researchers still don’t know all the benefits and risks of CBD Oil. The consumption of CBD Oil is slow, subtle, and varies among people. However, you may wish to track your results after consulting a doctor and consuming it.